Monday, 22 November 2010

MacBook Pro Giveaway!!

UPDATE: I have over 6000 points on Lockerz and it is nearly impossible to redeem anything. So far, the only thing that I got from Lockerz is a T-shirt. On the other hand, I have gotten over 0 in amazon gift cards from SwagBucks. So, I am not suggesting Lockerz anymore and highly suggesting SwagBucks. live.darreners.com – This is going to be won of the biggest giveaways ever. I am going to giveaway products as you guys comment on what you want me to giveaway. So the variety of things that I will be giving will be from gift cards all the way to MacBook Pro’s. The only requirement for this giveaway is to be subscribed. As I redeem these prizes from SwagBucks and Lockerz, I will randomly pick one of my subscribers, and post a video announcing the winner. Good luck to everyone and be sure to sign up through my referral. SwagBucks Referral: www.swagbucks.com Lockerz Referral: Easiest and Fastest way to get a Referral: lockerz.darreners.com OR Email me at darren@darreners.com asking for a Lockerz invite. OR Private message me on YouTube: include your email address and ask for a Lockerz invite.
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Whats In My Dock MACTUBES VIDEO www.youtube.com
Video Rating: 5 / 5

Question by jesusd83: I droped the tip of my macbook charger in a bowl of cereal why wont it work?
Ok so i was eating breakfast and i unpluged my macbook from its charger and and just let if fall to the side of my bed where my bowl of cereal was it landed in there. Ever since it wond charge my laptop. Is there any way of getting it to work or will i have to get a new one?

Best answer:

Answer by Joe
hmm may have to get a new one…try putting the charger in a bowl of rice and that may work

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment