Monday, 22 November 2010

Jailbreak iOS 4 and enable multitasking on iPod Touch 2G and iPhone 3G

haha. I decided to do this because I wanted to help everyone out that doesn’t have a 3GS or 3rd Gen iPod Touch. I know I wanted to do this. :D (It does NOT currently work with MC versions) sorry. :/ Links: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: I realise that both links are different than the ones shown in the video, but this is due to the fact that things change a lot in the jailbreaking world. lol :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: iOS4 Firmware: bit.ly redsn0w beta 5-5: Mac- bit.ly PC- bit.ly ENJOY! :D D
Video Rating: 4 / 5

In This Video i will show you the new widgets you can get for the g1 and how you can get them ! The new Installed widgets are music widget and calendar widget please rate comment and subscribe :)
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Question by L’ MAtaTan: Tips on getting the Iphone 3g?
This will be my first time getting an Iphone, so I don’t really know how those last year actually managed to get their iphones and then activate them on the same day without spending long hours in a huge line .

So Would anyone with experience from last years “Iphone’s Launch date” tell me where I should go here in New york to get the new Iphone on July 11th.

Best answer:

Answer by Red F
Not everyone activated their iPhones on the same day, and instead took them away to be unlocked. AT&T have made sure this won’t happen this time and you’ll need to activate it with them:

http://news.tootoo.com/Topics/new_apple_iphone_3G/20080611/111533.html

So avoiding the lines this time round’s gonna be difficult!

Add your own answer in the comments!
Lisa’s Laws: Thanksgiving upstate: Local food and raking and bears, oh my
Thanksgiving is only a few days away, and if you live around here, you know what that means:
Read more on Middletown Times Herald-Record


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment