
www.youtube.com This video will teach Mac users how to install Windows 7 using the BootCamp app. Please follow the steps carefully, as many users run into problem by installing as if it was a normal PC installation. There are several important steps that are intrinsic to BootCamp, that otherwise would not be done on a Windows installation on a PC. You’ll be required to have these ready: Mac system plugged to a power source, Windows 7 installation disc, Mac OSX installation disc, internet connection, and at least an hour of free time. I redacted a lot of the loading times and system reboots from the video to keep it as short as it can be without feeling rushed. I hope this will help a lot of Mac users. I personally do not have a preference between the two operating systems; I like both. Having both OSes on a sleek, sexy system is a win-win situation for me, any day. Click on the link to purchase the Apple MacBook Pro MC374LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop on Amazon at lower price than retail: www.amazon.com Here is the link to purchase the hard drive I used in the video: www.amazon.com Please subscribe and watch my upcoming videos on this sleek notebook. Follow me on these sites: Subscribe to me on YouTube Blogger: www.mycoretechs.com JaymarkTech www.jaymarktech.com Twitter www.twitter.com Facebook – Search: JaymarkTech Thank you!
Video Rating: 5 / 5
Question by afropete14: Tips on which MacBook to buy.?
I will be buying a MacBook pretty soon but I want some input into what people think I should get. I will either get the 1.83 GHz processor 512 MB of Ram 60 GB hard drive with the combo drive(cd burner/ dvd player) or i will get the 2 GHz processor 1 GB RAM 80 GB hard drive and a Super drive(cd and dvd burner). Which one do you think I should get?
Also do you think the 2 Ghz processor would be noticeably better than the 1.83 Ghz?
Lastly which of the upgrades do you think would be the most benifical(ranking from greatest to least would be nice)?
In response to Mr. None’s comment the 1.83 Ghz is a duo core 2 also, just check Apple.com.
Best answer:
Answer by .hartless
I recommend the 2ghz processor, 1GB of RAM, and the 80gb HDD. I have a 80gb and I peak at about 50gb, with about 30gb unused, although your needs may be different. The most noticeable upgrade would be the faster processor and more RAM. And of course, get the SuperDrive.
Add your own answer in the comments!
No comments:
Post a Comment