Sunday, 21 November 2010

Mac Tip: How To Resize Pictures

——————– ————————— Add Terry Chen on Facebook: www.facebook.com Become a fan of TerryCPiano on facebook: www.facebook.com Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com TerryCPiano’s Blog: terrycpiano.blogspot.com ————————— ——————–
Video Rating: 4 / 5

(Please Rate Comment Subscribe and do leave feedback on how to make my video’s better ;-) )Hey guys first off let me say I unboxed this a while ago and tried uploading on April 14th but youtube didn’t let me because my vid was to big therefore I had to make the video into 2 and then I found out mp4 is a hassle on my windows laptop to trim so I used my mac to do it all but had finals which took me a while to trim and upload again and I can say right now I freaken love mac and it dumps on windows and ohh yeah I’m running Windows 7 Ultimate on bootcamp and ran fallout 3 on medium setting which I will be making a video for as well as the accessories and I will also review the laptop so stay tuned…Thanks to all my subscribers and new people for watching sorry to my old subscribers about not dropping vids as frequently . I have alot of work going on this yr in college and a lot of things going on left and right with errands but wanted to drop this vid to show I’m still alive haha, also the macbook pro is SEXY AND SICK !
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Question by Anna: Any MacBook Pro tips..?
College is around the corner. I’ve been look at Macs but I want some opinions and answers first.

For the 13inch Macbook Pro

Is there a CD/DVD drive?
If i get Microsoft Office downlowded to it.. will the make it easier to transfer items from my dell to it?

Do they last? (I take good care of my computers)
Are they worth it?

Best answer:

Answer by Kyle
Yes there is a slot loading super drive.
Yes, you can get ms office for mac
Yes, Ive had my mac since 2006
It depends, they last quite awhile, but they are not as powerful as windows computers. If you are looking for speed, look at windows, if you are looking for stability and reliability look for mac.

Add your own answer in the comments!


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment